News: ‘Website Optimization: An Hour a Day’ Book Now Finished and Launching in May 2012!
Last updated by Rich Page | 5 Comments
I’m excited to announce that I have just finished writing my ‘Website Optimization: An Hour a Day’ book, and much quicker than expected! It now will be out May 8th 2012. We have also finalized the cover of the book, and the book is now listed on presale on Amazon.com if you want to order it an advance. Very excited!
This book has taken me 15 long months to write, and hopefully readers will be very pleased. It takes a unique approach to help optimize your website from best practices in several key disciplines – website testing, web analytics, web usability and online marketing.
Not only will it help improve your conversion rates, but it will help engage and make your visitors happier so they come back more often.
Here are some of the main topics that ‘Website Optimization: An Hour a Day’ will cover:
- Establish an optimization organization that drives better results quicker
- Optimize homepages and checkout flows to key page functionality
- Over 75 optimization tools and hundreds of test ideas for many pages
- Create and craft better test plans and optimization strategies
- Analyze your visitors and their behavior to better engage & convert them
- Advanced optimization techniques for mobile pages, email marketing & more
- Personalize and target your website to better fit your visitor’s needs
- Influence visitors using trust, social proof, scarcity & reciprocity techniques
In other news, the other book that I worked on, the Tim Ash co-author book, ‘Landing Page Optimization: 2nd Edition‘ is also finally finished after some delays and is now on presale for mid-April launch – ironically now just 3 weeks before ‘Website Optimization: An Hour a Day’. So I will have two published books out by May – very please about that!